After 2K Sports introduced the newest area 1.06 update which targets solutions to Proam concern, several players are eager to recognize perhaps the insects have already been repaired.
The Patch 1.06 has been released on PS4, Xbox One and Computer, analyzing a hefty 7.4 GB on PS4, 2.6 GB on 139.5 and Xbox One MB on Computer. This new plot there's without doubt that some smaller issues remaining unaddressed, and have introduced assortments of bug fixes that were extremely requested.
Here’s the full list of NBA 2K17 1.06 Patch Notes:
- The Hornets will now have their correct courtroom projection throughout the pre game display.
- Set an indefinite simulating display that would arise whenever your MyPLAYER retired following his 20-year MyCAREER's completion.
- Mounted a hang that might occur in MyGM/MyLEAGUE when wanting to enter the Staff Signing encounter if the workforce had no Assistant Instructor (outdated) and an expired Head Coach.
- Addressed a concern in MyGM/MyLEAGUE when simulating, the place where a league filled up with Classic and Euroleague squads might occasionally hold late within the period.
- Fixed a MyTEAM Concern case where the in-recreation overlay might state the task wasn't properly completed when it basically was.
- Addressed an incident in which a MyTEAM card which was delivered to the Auction House can nonetheless can be found in lineup selection as being accessible (when it actually wasn't).
- Fixed an issue where pass icons were not appearing for users playing in 4K on the PS4 Pro.
- Removed some long, drawn out dribble loss (pickup) animations from the body up system to improve responsiveness.
- Made some aggressive bump back dribble collisions MyPARK only.
- Prevent defenders from being able to steal the ball from an in bounder immediately after checking it in when playing in MyPARK.
- Make sure all players are in position before checking the ball when playing half-court games in MyPARK.
- Sped up the CPU's ability to get into its offensive sets and run plays.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause CPU-controlled ball handlers to run out of bounds when attacking the baseline.
- Cleaned up an issue that lead to unrealistic speed bursts in some size-up escape and combo moves.
- Fixed a case that caused the wrong dribble move to queue up when attempting to perform driving combo moves (e.g. double crossover).
- Updated Broadcast Stadium cameras for Bucks, Mavericks, Kings, and Clippers.
- Beluba camera updated to zoom out more in transition and to have a wider range of zoom and height adjustment settings.
- A number of performance improvements to solidify the Pro-Am experience.
- Fixed an issue that would cause some users to hang when attempting to hop from one park to another.
- Users can now unequip the skateboard and mascot outfits from their MyPLAYER.
- Many other small bug fixes and adjustments were also made, game-wide.
The spot records we list display this update fixes a critical-looking problem where move icons did not appear for people playing in 4K on a PS4 Pro. The area also addresses dribbling animation issues, including one when trying a driving move like a double crossover where the incorrect dribble transfer could queue up.
Moreover, this spot changes the CPU intelligence so that it might get into offensive units and run plays faster. What's more, it fixes an issue where people might achieve 'unrealistic rate bursts' when doing a mix transfer or a measurement -up escape.
The patch also makes a number of tweaks to the MyGM/MyLeague modes, as well as MyPark.
NOTE: All patch fixes will work in your existing game mode saves unless noted otherwise.
So, if you have the problem we mentioned here, download and use the patch now. It can be useful.
If you want to use them in NBA 2K17 MyTeam mode, you can choose www.mmorog.com where you can buy cheap NBA 2K17 MT and NBA 2K17 VC account. Use coupon code can save extra 6% off. You don't want to miss it.