The Madden 18 Ultimate Team MUT Squads mode is a completely new feature for this iteration of this flagship soccer sim, and needs three players to band together online to take down an opposing team of three other players. Confused at all? We don't blame you, which explains why we've put together this MUT squads manual to get Madden 18 to detail all that goes on in the completely new mode.
Only in case you want anything else on Madden 18, why not head over to our Madden 18 guides walkthrough hub, featuring guides on the best offensive plays to call no matter the situation, along with a complete guide to the new Longshot story mode.
Madden 18 MUT Squads Guide
As we mentioned above, you have to either collect together two buddies to take part in MUT Squads, or you'll need to join up with two other random gamers online to form a team.
Once you've got a team together, you will each have to select a role for your MUT Squads team. We'll outline the three characters below, as well as the responsibility that each one bears.
- Offense Captain - As the Offense Captain, you'll bring in your Madden 18 Ultimate Team offensive roster in addition to your offensive playbook. You're going to have the ability to command any player on the field, for example, QB, and it is going to become your responsibility to call both plays and timeouts while your team is on crime.
- Defense Captain - You're going to have the ability to command any player on the field as the Defense Captain, with the exception of the QB and some other kickers. You'll import your defensive players and defensive playbook to constitute the rest of your MUT Squads team, and you'll have the duty of calling defensive plays and timeouts while on protection.
- Head Coach - So efficiently, three players compose the entire MUT Squads roster, which then you collectively use to play against other teams online. But actually playing a game of MUT Squads is in itself a challenge, since you'll want to properly coordinate with both of your teammates so as to win.
Madden 18 MUT Squads Tips and Tricks
We have outlined some MUT Squads hints and tricks for you just below, to be able to make the whole thing a smoother ride for you.
- If you're going to take on the Offense Captain role, be prepared to bring in a playbook that has a good quantity of run plays - throwing can be absolutely disorderly in MUT Squads.
- If you are the Offense Captain and you either hand the ball off or pass the ball into an AI-controlled participant, you may automatically be put in charge of the player who receives the ball.
- If you're playing the use of a receiver, be certain that you adhere with your route, and if you do go off-route, make certain it's in a direct line, so your QB can easily place the ball within your grasp.
- While online voice chat isn't exactly a necessity in MUT Squads (or even in Madden 18 whatsoever), it makes it possible for you to coordinate with your fellow teammates and clarify exactly what play you are calling and why.
- If you are playing on defense, it might be a good idea to get at least one person playing on the defensive line - they can pass rush greater than the AI may, and lessen the total amount of time the opposing QB has in the pocket.
- Prepare for teams in certain cases to be horribly uncontrollable, as while you can bring into a great offensive lineup with a rating of 80, someone else could bring into a poorer defensive lineup having a rating of 60.
Should you require help with anything else in Madden 18, we've got guides on the way to earn MUT coins quickly, in addition to a complete guide to player ratings.
Now that you know the basics and some helpful hints about the brand new MUT Squads mode, we'd recommend diving headfirst into a game for yourself, as even if you lose badly, you've still gained a firsthand experience of the mode. Hope this mut squad guide from mmorog.com will help you a lot. For cheap madden NFL 18 coins, please visit us.