The latest "Madden 17" patch recently launched, providing several other features of the EA football game and also fixes in the gameplay. The newest update is referred to as a major one for "Madden 17," incorporating substantial modifications in Criticism and Ultimate Team, along with providing stability that was added.
EA has revealed update 7 on twitter. From now, this update can be downloaded by PS4 and Xbox One participants. This update brings improvements to MUT gameplay and criticism.
Let's check the entire update 7 changelog.
"Madden 17" Gameplay Fixes
GameSpot observed the fresh "Madden 17" spot altered quite a few run-after-catch animations that wrongly caused drops using situations. Another change resolved an issue where the Snow the Stop prompt fails to induce underneath the correct conditions.
There was a quitting fox also taken to get a problem where "Madden 17" participants may decide to snow their particular kicker. Receivers who time the snap using the moving in motion no further geta speed increase.
- Addressed some RAC catch animations that were incorrectly triggering drops in certain situations.
- Addressed certain situations where Ice the Kicker was not triggering even though conditions were met.
- Fixed issue where catching a missed field goal in the end zone caused the position of the ball and the direction of play from the field goal play to be used in the play following the turnover.
- Addressed certain instances of defenders travelling across the field when the defensive play is flipped, instead of switching assignments.
- Fixed issue where receivers were getting a speed boost by timing the snap with motioning.
- Fixed several fatigue issues related to weather/temperature penalties for the Away team.
- Fixed an issue where using the give up mechanic after recovering a fumble would cause the player to fumble again.
- Fixed an issue where users could consistently place the ball in the coffin corner on a kickoff with an inaccurate kick.
- Fixed an issue in 3-4 Under where safety was taking himself out of the play vs. outside runs.
- Fixed a rare issue where the QB would pass the ball backwards when attempting to throw while crossing the LOS.
- Fixed an issue where the user could ice their own kicker when calling a time out during a field goal attempt.
- Fixed an issue where a successful fake FG run would result in the player being called out of bounds.
- Fixed an issue where player icons were displaying 'grey' colour for fatigue on the play call screen.
- Fixed an issue where the ball would rarely hit the FB when running HB Lead toss out of I Form Tight.
- Fixed an issue where the wind direction arrow was backwards in CFM.
- Fixed an issue where increasing the fumble slider was not causing more fumbles.
- Fixed an issue where Defenders were not always being credited with a Sack and Forced fumble in the Stats screen when causing a sack-fumble.
"Madden 17" Ultimate Team, Stability and Commentary Changes
In "Madden 17" Ultimate Team, the new plot provided the capability to present advantages after every mind-to-head game, so before the complete function is completed participants do not must wait. Having a new function alterations, "Madden 17" people can now see the full quantity of items for sale in certain collection. Modifications were also introduced inside the Discourse.
You'll find new claims for article-WALLY situations, as well as a new post play analysis for various situations. The common landing outlines have already been restored, for Play the Moment, and countless fresh collections were included.
EA Sports wrote inside the "Madden 17" spot notes that an issue where the player to fumble again is caused by using the give up after recovering a fumble technician was repaired. Solutions were also built to a problem where users can continually place the baseball in the coffin corner of the kickoff with an stop that was erroneous, and an issue in 3-4 Under wherever protection was using herself out of the play against outside runs.
A concern where improving the slider that was fumble didn't trigger fumbles was addressed. In Madden Ultimate Team, Super Bowl display was added head games in "Madden 17 -to- to suitable MUT head."
Ultimately, various balance solutions in all modes, including Madden Ultimate Team and Franchise were introduced from the newest "Madden 17" spot. More revisions and precisely "Madden 17" are required shortly.
The full patch notes are available on EA's official site. We don't know the exact size of the patch, but it seems to be about 1 GB-mark. More news about Madden NFL 17, you can see on our website mmorog.com (guide or tips, etc). Of course, you can get cheap Madden 17 coins here. We can ensure you security and fast delivery.