Ray Fitzgerald and Eli Manning have been selected AMERICAN FOOTBAL Man of the 12 months. In celebration, EA emits their NFL Honors greeting cards in both Madden NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE 17 and Madden Mobile phone. 2 weeks. shame that they are on much longer available in packs in the mobile version after 6AM EST February six.
Larry Fitzgerald 97 WR
Eli Manning 96 QB
Larry Fitzgerald 93 WR
Eli Manning 93 QB
Below are the reviews which hopefully will be helpful.
1. If Fitzgerald is CPU-controlled, he'll be looking for the ball really early on his way thanks to an Consciousness (92) rating in the top 10% of Large Receivers, practically giving him eyes on the backside of his helmet, but if he's user-controlled this stat isn't going to matter.
2. He transforms like a giant vehicle together with his very low Flexibility (87), Accelerates (90) up to full speed gradually, and has a top Speed (90) that's very low among Wide Receivers.
Having a Release (89) in the top 10% of Wide Receivers, keeping Fitzgerald back just just isn't gonna happen.
3. With good Catching skills (94) and one of the strongest Catch-in-Traffic stats (93) in his position, throw out the ball to Fitzgerald when you desire a response even though he's covered.
4. Which has a Spectacular Catch (97) stat in the top 10% of Wide Receivers, you'll see a great deal of special animations with this receiver catching goes along the sideline, with one hand, and high up surrounding this time.
1. Awareness only effects CPU-controlled players and for QBs this influences move trajectory, ability to put a ball away, response to pocket pressure, and more. With an Understanding (91) in the top 30% of Quarterbacks, Manning is going to do well at these areas, but if he's user controlled this stat isn't heading to matter.
2. Installment obligations on your Eli Manning has great Passing skills, but be sure to don't run with the ball with him: his Acceleration (74), Agility (65), and Rate (77) are generally below average among QBs.
3. With a Play Action value of 85, Manning with the top 10% among QBs when it comes to faking the run, so expect the security to fall hard for the fake.
4. With a Carrying stat in the bottom 10% of Quarterbacks (60), he might as well be holding a stick of butter shaped like a football. Make sure not to get sacked or that ball could be heading in the other direction.