EA provides a login verification alternative as an additional security step to help keep your accounts safe on pick EA adventures, including your My Account page. This security measure helps to prevent log into your EA Account out of unrecognised devices without having both the password and your method of verification. You may opt to receive notification by phone or email. The login verification procedure creates temporary, numerical passcodes that we create for you personally, and are essential to log into your account from any unrecognized device.
Turn on FIFA 18 Login Verification
You have to turn on FIFA 18 Login Verification to Get FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT). You won't be able to access the net or Companion apps without it, and you'll be asked to turn it on to enter FUT on the console and PC. Login Verification sends you a code to be certain that you are who you say you're when a new device tries to log in to your EA Account. EA can also recognize and trust the devices you use most often.
1. Before you can turn on Login Verification, you need to have an EA Account. If you play FIFA and you accepted the User Agreement, you already have one.
2. From EA Help, click Accounts, then Account Security.
If you need to, log in to your EA Account and open the My Account: Security page.
3. Find the Login Verification section and click Turn On.
4. Answer your Security Issue, and then choose how you need to receive your confirmation code.
-- If you choose Email, make sure your email is a valid, working email address (the one you check every day...every fifteen minutes).
-- If you choose App Authenticator, you'll install an app to your mobile device to receive your verification codes. EA similar to this option because it is faster and more reliable.
Today you are going to get a confirmation code when you log in by a new device.
You will also obtain a code each 90 times when logging in from trusted devices. This guarantees that only you and your unique code are able to get into your EA Account. If you ever want to turn off Login Verification, return to the Account Management page and select Turn Off. Do not turn off Login Verification should you play with FIFA Ultimate Team or you may lose access to the game.
FIFA 18 Security Question
How to create or reset your security info in FIFA Ultimate Team
You can create a Security Question and Answer to help secure your FUT account. Use your trusted console to update your Question and Response in-game.
If you already have a FUT Club from a previous year, you'll observe the Security Question and Response prompt when you input FUT. But Should You won't have a FUT Club, then You'll Need to follow these steps:
1. Go into Ultimate Team from your game's Main Menu and follow the tutorials. If you're already in Ultimate Team, back out of it completely. Then re-enter Ultimate Team.
2. You'll be asked to set up you Security Question and Answer the second time you log into FUT.
In case you forgot your Security Question and Answer and got locked out from the computer or the internet Program, you will need to reset your key info. It's simple if you have access to a trusted console, because all you will need to do is to log into trusted console, load FIFA, go into FUT and you'll see the safety question prompt. But if you forgot your security answer, follow this process:
1. Clear your browser's cache.
2. Go to easports.com and click Sign In. Enter your email address and password, then click Log In.
3. Enter your 6-digit Login Verification code. Click Submit Security Code.
4. Click Forgot Answer? when you see the security question prompt and then in Lock Account.
5. Log back in to FUT from your trusted console. It will ask you to create a new Security Question and Answer.