Fans will have to wait to find out about the fresh content planned for GTA Online Freemode, which Rockstar say they will be sharing in the next few weeks in build up to it release.
It follows the news that fans on Xbox One and PS4 will finally get their hands on the Rockstar Editor in September and will be part of the part of the next downloadable update for Grand Theft Auto V and GTA Online.
New features are set to be included for the Rockstar Editor, so players on PC will also benefit.
- Ambient Audio and Sound Effects Library: Add ambient and atmospheric sound design with a library of audio tracks and sound effects.
- Snapmatic Integration: Export any still frame at a marker point straight to Snapmatic.
- Director Mode Updates: An enlarged minimap with location blips to highlight preset locations, the power to freeze chosen time of day settings and the ability to spawn air and water vehicles.
- Copy and Paste Marker Properties: Copy and paste your audio settings from any marker to another marker in the clip.
- New Fonts: More style options for titles and credits tripling the library of available fonts.
Rockstar have also released a new list of player-made jobs inspired by the Epsilon Program, the in-game religion described as expensive, promiscuous and entirely meaningless.
As usual there are unique jobs available on PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC.
- Cult of Cash - Steal back the money from the Epsilon Program while battling it out in and around The Epsilon Program against not only the rival unit, but also droves of cultists protecting the apocalypse funds they've bilked over the years.
- Going With The Downflow - An Epsilon-inspired race that spans Tongva Hills, Tongva Valley and Banham Canyon. To make for a more challenging Race, use the default laps and weather settings so you can "hydroplane yourself to enlightenment".
Xbox 360 and Xbox One Jobs:
- Altruist Camp Offensive - The cultists must defend themselves against the Cult Stoppers, while the cultists have a wide range of weapons but no transport, and the Cult Stoppers are armed with Military vehicles but only a Combat MG.
- San Chianksi Race - A challenging Bike Race starting at the San Chianski Mountain Range, winding through Mount Gordo and finishing in the industrial community of Grapeseed.