EA have announced that their scheduled maintenance for FIFA 15's online services has now ended, with features like Ultimate Team back online.
"Our maintenance is now over and all FIFA 15 online services are up and running," a post on EA's official FIFA Twitter account confirms.
The games publisher took the popular football title offline earlier today at 6am to perform scheduled maintenance.
It was supposed to be back online at 2pm, UK time but has since been pushed back.
The total downtime has gone past the 6 hours promised by EA earlier and is now set to last until further notice.
The outage affects all online services for FIFA Ultimate Team, the Web App, and Mobile companion app, and EA SPORTS Football Club.
However, online service for all other game modes are unaffected.
An EA message confirmed that FUT was set for longer period on the sidelines, telling fans on Twitter: "Our #FUT maintenance has been extended again.
"All online services for FIFA 15 will be down until further notice.
"Thanks for your patience."
The new downtime comes after fans were hit by matchmaking and FIFA store issues earlier this week.
FIFA 15 was taken down for scheduled maintenance on the same day as the latest Team of the Week challenge was launched.
Steven Gerrard made his MLS debut in the California Clasico versus the San Jose Earthquake on Friday night, managing to score his first goal for the club in the 37th minute, going on to set-up the go-ahead goal in the 64th.
Alex Teixeira, meanwhile, scored both of Shakhtar Donetsk’s goals as they started their season with a 2-0 victory over FC Oleksandriya.
Guilherme had a clean sheet and Roman Shishkin helped set-up the match winner as Lokomotiv Moskva started their 2015/16 campaign with a 0-1 win over Mordovia Saransk.
- GK: Guilherme – Lokomotiv Moskva (Russia)
- CB: Andrés Orozco – Envigado FC (Colombia)
- RB: Darijo Srna – Shakhtar Donetsk (Ukraine)
- RB: Roman Shishkin – Lokomotiv Moskva (Russia)
- CDM: Dominik Furman – Legia Warszawa (Poland)
- CM: Victor Ayala – Lanús (Argentina)
- CAM: Steven Gerrard – LA Galaxy (MLS)
- CAM: Alex Teixeira – Shakhtar Donetsk (Ukraine)
- LW: Oleg Shatov – Zenit St. Peterburg (Russia)
- ST: Fernando Cavenaghi – River Plate (Argentina)
- ST: Martín Arzuaga – Alianza Petrolera (Colombia)
Substitutes & Reserves
- GK: Stojan Luki? – Halmstads BK (Sweden)
- CB: Roberto Lopes – Bohemian FC (Rep. of Ireland)
- LB: Abdoulie Mansally – Real Salt Lake (MLS)
- CAM: Danijel Aleksi? – FC St. Gallen (Switzerland)
- RM: Pione Sisto – FC Midtjylland (Denmark)
- ST: Thomas Dalgaard – SønderjyskE (Denmark)
- ST: Munas Dabbur – Grasshopper Club Zürich (Switzerland)